Design & Manufacturing Fabrication Specialists bridge the gap between a client’s goals and the manufacturing of a design that solves for those goals. We are looking for fabricators who are extraordinarily creative problem solvers with a keen awareness of visual aesthetic and structural and functional soundness while possessing a burning desire to learn and grow in their craft.
This job ad is for multiple hires that are part-time/contract and based at our Austin, Texas office. Whether you're available 20 hours a week, 5 hours a week, or just ad-hoc available to work on special projects when the need arises, WE NEED YOU!
Skills & Requirements
- Support the design and fabrication team in internal and client based fabrication efforts through contributing ideas and solutions toward a positive outcome for our company and our clients.
- Be self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and grow underneath the guidance of my mangers and supervisors.
- Build and fabricate within the specified design requirements outlined by the design team.
- Ensure final product has met all original design requirements and has upheld the integrity of the overall aesthetic and vision.
- Maintain a shared vision with the product designers and engineers as it relates to client product objectives and metrics.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 3-5+ years of custom fabrication design experience
- 3-5+ years of hands on manufacturing experience which includes carpentry and woodworking, welding and metal working.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to solve business related challenges through attractive and sensibly designed solutions.