Design & Manufacturing, based in Austin, is an experiential design agency comprised of architects, designers, fabricators, and tech nerds who build beautiful, engaging experiences for all kinds of brands brands all over the world. We work closely with agencies and brands all over the world to develop custom experiential concepts for props, backdrops, kiosks, trade show booths, and “pop-up” experiences.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project staffing requirements and creating workforce schedules based on production needs
- Maintaining project timelines and providing direction and leadership
- Off site shipping and Installation coordination
- Ensuring shop health and safety standards
- Work alongside Engineering lead to uphold production quality and methodologies
- Aid in project cost estimating and creation of budgets processes
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment & facility to minimize waste and damage
- Manage and maintain tool & equipment inventory
- Perform a variety of fabrication functions including, but not limited to, woodworking, finishing, welding, CNC operation, and laser cutting.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with In depth knowledge of all facets of fabrication techniques and processes
- 3D Cad proficiency a plus
- Ability to read technical shop drawings
- Able to operate a Forklift and lift 50lbs
- Computer Savvy
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
Attitude and Teamwork: Whether you are working and communicating with your customer or with other members of the design and fabrication teams - effectively collaborating with others is necessary to succeed on our team
About the Position:
- Full-time Salary Position located in Austin, TX
- Health Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Salary: $55-75K based on experience
- Candidate must be living in Austin, TX or willing to permanently relocate. Up to $5,000 of relocation expenses will be considered.
A portfolio of work will be required for review in order to be considered for this position.